Testimonial

Wall & Associates, Inc.provided an wonderful service to my wife and myself.

In 2013. We are people in our eighties with a small income, and needed help dealing with the IRS. Wall & Associates, Inc. negotiated with the IRS, ( in our behalf) in the form of an offer in compromise.

In 2013 we received an accepted offer, to our offer in compromise, from the IRS. The matter was settled for a few dollars. The IRS was trying to collect a large sum of money from us.

We had no money to pay the IRS.Thanks to Wall & Associates, Inc., this matter was settled.

Review about: Wall And Associates Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Intuit - Turbotax - WI state - Misleading info & calculations Intuit "In WI state return, there is a question for non-taxable WI return in Turbo tax. If you are part year resident, it considers other state income as non-taxable income in..." Read more Jackson Hewitt - Charges for my taxes Jackson Hewitt "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..." Read more Ricardo Saenz Business Solutions - Ricardo Saenz id a SCAM!  Do NOT Hire! Ricardo Saenz Business Solutions "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..." Read more Total failure by TaxAct Taxact "I've been using TaxAct for over 10 years and have generally been pleased. Not this year. I was filing an extension. In the past, you could go..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more