Testimonial

Wall & Associates, Inc.provided an wonderful service to my wife and myself.

In 2013. We are people in our eighties with a small income, and needed help dealing with the IRS. Wall & Associates, Inc. negotiated with the IRS, ( in our behalf) in the form of an offer in compromise.

In 2013 we received an accepted offer, to our offer in compromise, from the IRS. The matter was settled for a few dollars. The IRS was trying to collect a large sum of money from us.

We had no money to pay the IRS.Thanks to Wall & Associates, Inc., this matter was settled.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Wall And Associates - I Was Scammed by Wall & Associates Tax Service Company Wall And Associates "My name is Angelique Pierce and unfortunately I have become the victim of the shady practices of Wall & Associates, a company I hired to help me resolve some tax..." Read more Wall And Associates Tax Help That Did Not Happen Review Wall And Associates "i had a probleme with the irs tax audit. i contacted wall&assocites to help me with my audit. a few days someone called me his name vincent washinhton out off..." Read more Darrell Braham, from Datatax 2000 Inc. Was Good,  But Not Anymore! Datatax 2000 "I have been using his Income Tax Preparation Services ever since I was living out in Miami Beach, Florida from around the year of 2003 up to Monday, November..." Read more Wall And Associates Tax Help That Did Not Happen Review Wall And Associates "i had a probleme with the irs tax audit. i contacted wall&assocites to help me with my audit. a few days someone called me his name vincent washinhton out off..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more