Testimonial

As my health declined I was forced to sell a working ranch that had been in the family for over 50 years.After paying off the bank mortgage and outstanding bills and purchasing a small trailerhouse and 7 acres with a 1013 exchange my wife and I tried to pay the resulting capital gains tax to the IRS.

But it seemed impossible to keep up with increases of interest and penalty. As we were bombarded by the IRS with threats of taking our meager home and also garnishee our bank accounts we looked for legal advice. In January 2013, we contacted an area representative of Wall & Associates. After signing agreement and initial fee with Wall & ***., the threats by the IRS stopped.

With the help of Wall & Associates in April 2017 we finally come to a satisfying settlement with the IRS.We highly recommend Wall and Associates to solve any tax problem.

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Intuit - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE Intuit "I was just checking my bank statements and there is an unauthorized charge from Intuit. They withdrew money from my account without my consent or knowledge! Very scary! I will..." Read more Hr Block - Never Trust H&R Block as a TAX Preparer Hr Block "I left home on April 18, 2017 going to my regular tax preparer that I had been using for years. I looked at the windows of the place that I..." Read more Intuit - Discontinued services Intuit "I received a glossy brochure in the mail with the headline "Why your Quicken 2013 connected services are being discontinued". No paragraph below this headline explains "Why". It..." Read more Darrell Braham, from Datatax 2000 Inc. Was Good,  But Not Anymore! Datatax 2000 "I have been using his Income Tax Preparation Services ever since I was living out in Miami Beach, Florida from around the year of 2003 up to Monday, November..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more