Reply by Wall And Associates

Wall & Associates, Inc. is one of the largest tax representation firms in the country. We serve taxpayers in all 50 states and no matter what the nature of your tax controversy - we have a solution.

We are committed to customer satisfaction and helping our clients put their tax problems behind them.

Unfortunately, our office is unable to identify the individual responsible for this comment as a client of our office. Our goal is to address all concerns regarding our office in a timely and responsible manner. If you are a former or current client of Wall & Associates, Inc. and have questions about your case, we encourage you to reach out to our office at 800-989-5911 so that we may address your concerns directly and quickly.

To find out a little bit more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and to see what solutions we offer we encourage you to check us out at:

If you are curious to see some of our recent success stories and see the power that Wall & Associates, Inc. can leverage in resolving your tax controversy we encourage you to check out our blog at:

Remember, tax problems are serious business and it pays to have someone knowledgeable and competent on your side. Wall & Associates, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in addressing all manner of tax controversies. By leveraging the power of our experienced staff you can rest assured that you are in safe caring hands and you don’t have to face the IRS alone.
Author's

I don't doubt any of these stories. I used to work for Wall and Associates and they screwed my brains out too! It is apparent that this company could care less about their customers just like the could care less about their own employees. I RECOMMEND ANYONE EVEN THINKING ABOUT DOING BUSINESS WITH WALL AND ASSOCIATES, RUN LIKE ***. THEY WILL BURN YOU TO A PULP. IF YOU DO CHOOSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, DON'T CRY LIKE A BABY AFTER THEY WHACK YOU FOR ALL YOUR MONEY. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT THE SAME THING FOR YEARS AND YEARS.

LVP CASE ID: 15-k0012 – DECISION

On August 11, 2015, Complainant Wall & Associates, Inc. (“Wall”) submitted a complaint in accordance with the Legitimacy Verification Program (“LVP”). The complaint alleged that three posts dated February 15, 2015 (Post ID 595426), March 26, 2015 (Post ID 613434) and March 28, 2015 (Post ID 614340) (the “Posts”) contained statements in violation of section 2 of Pissed Consumer's Terms of Use. The Posts' authors were offered an opportunity to respond to the complaint, as provided in LVP Rule 9, but failed to so respond. The materials submitted by the parties constitute the LVP Record.

Having considered the LVP Record, the Third Party Neutral finds and holds as follows:

With respect to Post ID 595426 dated February 15, 2015, Wall has not submitted evidence that makes it more likely than not the Post violates Pissed Consumer's Terms of Use. No change to the Post found at http://wall-and-associates.pissedconsumer.com/wall-associates-are-leeches-20150215595426.html should be made.

With respect to Post ID 613434, Wall has not submitted evidence that makes it more likely than not the Post violates Pissed Consumer's Terms of Use. No change to the Post found at http://wall-and-associates.pissedconsumer.com/wall-the-of-the-earth-20150326613434.html should be made.

With respect to Post ID 614340, Wall has submitted evidence that makes it more likely than not that a portion of the Post violates Pissed Consumer's Terms of Use. The following language contained within the Post found at http://wall-and-associates.pissedconsumer.com/do-not-trust-them-20150328614340.html should be redacted in accordance with the LVP rules: “Wall and Associates, Inc. is like a ghost company. Try to find their corporate office, try to find their owner Ken Wall, try to find one of their actual offices, try to find the CEO, try to locate anything about this company is impossible.”

The remaining language should remain as part of the post.

Date: October 27, 2015

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments

Notice

*NOTICE OF COMPLAINT*

Please take notice that Wall & Associates, Inc.has initiated a Complaint against this Post due to alleged violations of Pissed Consumer’s Terms of Use (http://www.pissedconsumer.com/tos.txt) pursuant to Pissed Consumer’s Legitimacy Verification Program.

To receive a copy of the Complaint send an email that includes the review number for this Post to lvp@pissedconsumer.com requesting a copy.

You, the Poster, have a right to respond to the Complaint to establish the truth of the Post’s statements. If you intend to respond, you have 20 days from the date this Notice was posted to answer the Complaint. The Answer Form (https://s3.amazonaws.com/pissedconsumer/legal/LVP+Answer+Form.p

df) must be submitted to lvp@pissedconsumer.com within 20 days of the date this Notice was posted. Failure to submit an Answer within 20 days waives your right to participate in the Legitimacy Verification Program as to this particular Complaint.

All Legitimacy Verification Program disputes are decided by an independent attorney who is not employee of Pissed Consumer and whose firm has contracted with Pissed Consumer to provide attorneys who will serve as Third-Party Neutrals in conformity with the rules of the Legitimacy Verification Program.

Pissed Consumer WILL NOT reveal your identify or email address to Wall & Associates, Inc. without your express consent or pursuant to a subpoena or court...

For more information regarding the Legitimacy Verification Program, please refer to the program’s rules found at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legitimacy-verification-programrules- and-conditions.html.LVP ID: 15-k0012.

comments