Reply by Wall And Associates

Wall & Associates, Inc. is one of the largest tax representation firms in the country. We serve taxpayers in all 50 states and no matter what the nature of your tax controversy - we have a solution.

We are committed to customer satisfaction and helping our clients put their tax problems behind them.

Unfortunately, our office is unable to identify the individual responsible for this comment as a client of our office. Our goal is to address all concerns regarding our office in a timely and responsible manner. If you are a former or current client of Wall & Associates, Inc. and have questions about your case, we encourage you to reach out to our office at 800-989-5911 so that we may address your concerns directly and quickly.

To find out a little bit more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and to see what solutions we offer we encourage you to check us out at:

If you are curious to see some of our recent success stories and see the power that Wall & Associates, Inc. can leverage in resolving your tax controversy we encourage you to check out our blog at:

Remember, tax problems are serious business and it pays to have someone knowledgeable and competent on your side. Wall & Associates, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in addressing all manner of tax controversies. By leveraging the power of our experienced staff you can rest assured that you are in safe caring hands and you don’t have to face the IRS alone.
Author's

Met with their rep.ffro the Virginia Office 2 years ago.

Guaranteed by him my tax debt would be resolved with me only owing 25% of the debt. Told max it would cost would be $4000.00 and taking about 1 year to resolve. About 2 yrs later and twice that amount paid by me--NOTHING RESOVED and I still owe the the IRS and The state combined over $25,000. I am 70 years old and my monthly checks from alimony ends in two years .

Then I will only have Social Security and a small savings.

Future now looks very bleak.SCAM artists--Stay AWAY!!!

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments

tracyalis

I am so sorry to hear you have been ripped off by them like so many others of us. I have contacted several people on this website and we are looking at filing a class action lawsuit against them. If you are interested please contact me at 816-405-5667.

to tracyalis Alabaster, Alabama, United States #968076

They did the same to us. It has only gotten worse.

to Serena Freeman, Missouri, United States #968493

Please file a complaint with the FTC

to Serena Freeman, Missouri, United States #974354

We have a group now that is growing in number.We can get something done about this if we all ban together.

Please contact me at 816-405-5667. tracy.pissedconsumer@gmail.com.

We now have an ex Federal agent in the group they tried to rip off.He seems to think we can get this taken care of through the FBI.

comments