Reply by Wall And Associates

Wall & Associates, Inc. is unable to identify the individual responsible for this post. Our office encourages this individual to reach out to us at 888-491-4807 in order to review their concerns in more detail and if possible remedy them in a timely manner.

With a proven track record of success and the experience to back it up, Wall & Associates, Inc., is one of the largest tax resolution companies in the industry. If you are experiencing aggressive collection action in the form of liens, levies, or garnishments the talented staff of Wall & Associates, Inc. has a solution.

We work hard to not only achieve successful resolutions to our clients’ tax disputes, but to also reduce the stress placed on our clients by the tax burden as much as possible.

With any tax controversy timing, consistency, and hard work are key. There are no shortcuts to a successful resolution of a tax controversy and we want you to know that Wall & Associates, Inc. will stand with you through the close of your case with our office.

To see a listing of some of our recent successes we would like to encourage you to check out our blog at http://wallandassociatesresults.com/.

To find out a little bit more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and to see some basic information regarding IRS collection procedures and how we can help view our site at http://wallandassociates.net.

Sincerely,
The Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team
Author's

The biggest thing that I noticed is that they are not tax attorneys, but claim to be certified by the IRS and State tax systems to negotiate settlements on behalf of the person who has the tax problems.That statement in itself is a key indicator that this is a scam to employ people who know nothing about how to solve the tax problems other than to take hard earning tax payers money.

In fact the person I spoke with stated that he would forward all of my paperwork to a team who made the phone calls, etc. to the IRS and State tax systems, but he himself did NOTHING. What a scam to rip tax payers of your money and to employ people with no actually skills in this area.

They are right, after reviewing the fact that he wanted $2500 down and $400 a month.

I told him if I have that kind of money to pay, then why would I give it to you, when I can pay it to the IRS and the State to whom I owe.

It would take me five or six months to come up with that type of money and I might as well just give it to the IRS and State tax system I owe it to rather than give it to you.Total SCAM Program!!!!

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments

Please contact me at 816-405-5667 if you have not already done so.

comments