Reply by Wall And Associates

Wall & Associates is committed to doing the right thing for our clients. We pride ourselves not only on our knowledge of IRS and state tax procedures, but the end results we achieve for our clients.
In reviewing this case our office would like to state that we were committed to seeing this client’s IRS Offer in Compromise accepted. Our office in good faith had agreed to work with this client in regards to their monthly fee payments to see to it that their case could successfully be resolved. Unfortunately, shortly into the assignment phase of their offer this client decided to end services with our company.
We would like to state that we understand the frustration that an IRS Offer in Compromise can cause. Our case teams put a lot of work into resolving our client’s cases and we can understand their frustration when situations arise in their lives or with finances that can cause a case to go off-track. That’s why you can always count on us to work with you, as necessary, to resolve your concerns and see to it that your case is resolved.
Our office can confirm that an offer was submitted for the client listed in this review; however, due to their termination of services with our company we were unable to determine if this offer was ultimately accepted or if a final resolution was ever achieved. We would like to extend a courtesy to this client and offer to speak with them should they still have a tax matter they still need addressed. Our office will do what we can to help and see to it that their tax matter is ultimately resolved.
To find out a little bit more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and to see what solutions we offer we encourage you to check us out at: http://wallandassociates.net/
If you are curious to see some of our recent success stories and see the power that Wall & Associates, Inc. can leverage in resolving your tax controversy we encourage you to check out our blog at: http://wallandassociatesresults.com/wall-of-fame/
Remember, tax problems are serious business and it pays to have someone knowledgeable and competent on your side. Wall & Associates, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in addressing all manner of tax controversies. By leveraging the power of our experienced staff you can rest assured that you are in safe caring hands and you don’t have to face the IRS alone.
Sincerely,

The Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team
Author's

Using them for over year...calling office 9:30 in am edt for 30 min constantly no answer including switchboard operator (office in Virginia).

When i do get through get "not in office or on other line..will call back today.."

2 days go by no response.

Only time I know there open is on 1st of month when money taken out of my account.

Always a waiting process on my account.

:::RUN DON'T USE :: Biggest scam ever...

No updates unless I call.

I could have paid back money to IRS by now

After all this they want me to be patient...this takes time...If I send something in after couple weeks they are reviewing to get next plan of action.

Safer probably to go through IRS directly.

Almost $7000 to them and **NO RESOLUTION**

Maybe they should hire a switchboard operator.

**AGAIN DON'T USE***

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments

Fraud101
Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1131361

here's what the IRS thinks about companies like Wall and Associates:

Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page

Check Carefully Before Applying for Offers in Compromise

Update Jan.6, 2014 — Use Form 656 Booklet, Offer in Compromise, to find the correct form to use.

Update Sept. 28, 2011 — For current information, see Offer in Compromise Program.

IR-2004-17, Feb. 3, 2004 WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service today issued a consumer alert advising taxpayers to beware of promoters’ claims that tax debts can be settled for “pennies on the dollar” through the Offer in Compromise Program. Some promoters are inappropriately advising indebted taxpayers to file an Offer in Compromise (OIC) application with the IRS.

This bad advice costs taxpayers money and time. An Offer In Compromise is an agreement between a taxpayer and the IRS that resolves the taxpayer's tax debt. The IRS has the authority to settle, or "compromise," federal tax liabilities by accepting less than full payment under certain circumstances. “This program serves an important purpose for a select group of taxpayers.

But we are increasingly concerned about unscrupulous promoters charging excessive fees to taxpayers who have no chance of meeting the program’s requirements,” said IRS Commissioner Mark W.

Everson.“We urge...

Please contact me at 816-405-5567. We are pursuing a case against Wall.

comments