Turnaround Time

Why is wall and Associates entitled to run Nationwide with fake and not true commercials and publicity they're supposed to assist the consumer in regaining and performing their duties and trustfulness and integrity to make a solution with IRS issues the normal person cannot do it themselves with making phone calls so that's why you hire a company with Integrity they do not have no Integrity the owner and all the employees are liars they're cheating people the money that you pay on the uke already set up half of that with the IRS I hired a tax company in my local area and they performed what one associate was supposed to do and a couple months instead they prolong it almost 2 years spending close to $6,000 with them I am so upset with him I just cannot stand him anymore because they're liars and thieves I hope everybody gets together and form a class action suit against the scumbags they are *** bags of the Earth and leeches I hope I hope Karma comes around and everybody gets what they want but let's take a stand and take him down....

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments

Please contact me at 816-405-5667 if you have not already done so.