Turnaround Time

Hi my name is Luis I am a retired police officer and also to tour Iraq veteran with 27 years of military service I also had to hire wall so she is because of a mistake the IRS was charging me for late filing since 2006 but I was overseas at the time so I was tax free since the IRS did not notice they were charging me penalties so I did not know what to do after several years in a military on active duty I had to hire Warren Associates and drop a large amount of money down and pay a monthly fee for up to almost a year-and-a-half two years spending five to six thousand dollars with them I also was a scam they never told me anything about what was going on I spoke to the IRS they didn't even hear from them at all there was no type of communication between all three of us dress myself or Wall Associates every time they kept asking me for more and more documents which they already had I had the emails to prove it that they send it to me and also once the IRS was kept piling up penalties I hired a local tax person which took him five months to solve my case and I could not believe this if there's anybody out there that is doing the class action suit I like to be part of it already spoke to a congressperson and an attorney so if you're interested or if anybody has other interests and they're starting a class action suit or if there's already one started please email me at amas.mma@aol.com.... sorry for any misspelled words I'm using my voice command on the text on my phone please please someone contact me about this to start something I think there's enough people to start a class action suit I don't want to go alone in this...

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments

Please contact me at 816-405-5667 if you have not already done so.