This so called tax firm duped me out of 6000 us for a bill I owe o 3500usd.i paid them a 2000 retainer fee and after 175usd bi weekly for an entire year and I receive absolute nothing but jibberish.

i complied with everything they've ask for for an entire year.after that I lost my patience therefore my cool.it seems the calls I was receiving was from temp workers stating they are still working on my case to solve.my debt so I would only pay 25usd.i haven't missed a single payment during that time. I am too enrage to further speak with them so I cut off off all communication with them. They know they have overcharged me and still haven't made any attempt to refund my money. I contacted.

The IRS directly and was told each time I spoke with them they were aware of this company as well as many other upset customers like myself.i now have to pay the IRS 486.00.which I will do in installments! I've basicly just given up and keep praying to ask God.to please take this mess away from me and deal with it cause each time I think about how I've been duped, I've become so enraged, pure evil thoughts and ideas come to my mind so I just have to pull away and just pray. I'm not well and to think about this mess when I've done nothing wrong, infuriates me! I've contacted the BBC along the OFOGVA and nothing is being done.

I can't afford a lawyer to fight these scammed!I hope and pray someone can help me.get what's do back cause this is a shame how company's take people hard earn money when I am struggling!

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments