Reply by Wall And Associates

Wall & Associates, Inc. is one of the leading tax resolution firms in the country. With our attention to detail and thorough knowledge of IRS and state taxing procedures you can rest assured that you are hiring the best in the industry.

Our office has reviewed the poster’s concerns listed here and is unable to determine if this is or was a client of our office. We are committed to answering the concerns of our clients in a timely and efficient manner, but unfortunately, at this time, the reviewer listed here cannot be identified. If this poster is or was in fact a client of Wall & Associates, Inc. we encourage them to reach out to us at 800-989-5911 so that we can address any lingering concerns.

For more information about Wall & Associates, Inc. we encourage you to check out some of the links below.

To browse some of our highest dollar successes ever we encourage you to check us out at http://wallandassociatesresults.com/wall-of-fame/.

If you want to learn more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and the tax resolution process we encourage you to check us out at http://wallandassociates.net

Remember, tax problems can be stressful, but with Wall & Associates, Inc. on your side you don’t have to face the IRS alone.

Sincerely,
The Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team
Author's
North Tustin, California

My wife and I met with a Wall & Associate advisor almost a year ago in the Santa Monica area to resolve a tax debt from 2011.We were told we had a pretty strait forward and simple case, and that we would be able to settle in 6 months or less.

We paid them 4k upfront, and have been paying them 400 a month since then, til now!! They have been an absolute JOKE!! Impossible to make contact with anyone at times, can't get a clear answer from anyone about the status of our case, etc. So much time and money has been wasted by myself and countless other people just trying to get squared away with the IRS.

We just informed them that we have terminated our agreement with them and will not be paying them another dime. We also demanded a full refund, which I'm sure they will laugh at. That all being said, we are now hiring an attorney to sue the firm, and I don't care if it costs us more than it is worth at this point!! This company makes a killing off of taking advantage of desperate people who are looking for help, and it's time they are brought to their knees by someone.

You will be far better off going online to the IRS website and filing an offer and compromise on your own than giving this company a red cent.

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments