Reply by Wall And Associates

Wall & Associates, Inc. is unable to identify the individual responsible for this post. Our office encourages this individual to reach out to us at 888-491-4807 in order to review their concerns in more detail and if possible remedy them in a timely manner.

With a proven track record of success and the experience to back it up, Wall & Associates, Inc., is one of the largest tax resolution companies in the industry. If you are experiencing aggressive collection action in the form of liens, levies, or garnishments the talented staff of Wall & Associates, Inc. has a solution.

We work hard to not only achieve successful resolutions to our clients’ tax disputes, but to also reduce the stress placed on our clients by the tax burden as much as possible.

With any tax controversy timing, consistency, and hard work are key. There are no shortcuts to a successful resolution of a tax controversy and we want you to know that Wall & Associates, Inc. will stand with you through the close of your case with our office.

To see a listing of some of our recent successes we would like to encourage you to check out our blog at http://wallandassociatesresults.com/.

To find out a little bit more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and to see some basic information regarding IRS collection procedures and how we can help view our site at http://wallandassociates.net.

Sincerely,
The Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team
Author's
1.2
Turnaround Time

Terrible company my husband and I hired Wall and Associates after being told they would provide numerous services which never happened the only thing you can count on is there billing department and false promises.Taking advantage of people in a desperate time is the lowest.

Huge buyer beware of this firm they have more dissatisfied clients and can't produce contacts of anyone they helped settle with the IRS.Sham central

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1131341

here's what the IRS thinks of companies like Wall and Associates:

Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page

Check Carefully Before Applying for Offers in Compromise

Update Jan.6, 2014 — Use Form 656 Booklet, Offer in Compromise, to find the correct form to use.

Update Sept. 28, 2011 — For current information, see Offer in Compromise Program.

IR-2004-17, Feb. 3, 2004 WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service today issued a consumer alert advising taxpayers to beware of promoters’ claims that tax debts can be settled for “pennies on the dollar” through the Offer in Compromise Program. Some promoters are inappropriately advising indebted taxpayers to file an Offer in Compromise (OIC) application with the IRS.

This bad advice costs taxpayers money and time. An Offer In Compromise is an agreement between a taxpayer and the IRS that resolves the taxpayer's tax debt. The IRS has the authority to settle, or "compromise," federal tax liabilities by accepting less than full payment under certain circumstances. “This program serves an important purpose for a select group of taxpayers.

But we are increasingly concerned about unscrupulous promoters charging excessive fees to taxpayers who have no chance of meeting the program’s requirements,” said IRS Commissioner Mark W.

Everson.“We urge...

Fraud101
Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1123498

Contact:

Taxpayer Advocate Service call this toll-free number to find out if TAS can help you: 1-877-777-4778. The service is free part of the IRS.

Please contact me at 816-405-5667. We are pursuing a case against Wall