Reply by Wall And Associates

Upon careful review of this post our office is unable to identify this individual as a client of our office. While we are committed to addressing all of our client’s concerns we realize that sometimes due to circumstances outside our control a client may leave feeling discouraged. We want you to know that our office cares and we encourage you to reach out to us at 888-491-4807.

With a proven track record of success we can leverage our knowledge of the tax code to better serve our clients and enable them to put the stress of a tax controversy behind them. There are no shortcuts to a successful tax resolution and solving any tax controversy requires hard work, determination, and a dedicated team of support.

We work hard to not only achieve successful resolutions to our clients’ tax disputes, but to also reduce the stress placed on our clients by the tax burden as much as possible.

Clients of our office can rest assured that we won’t take – No – for answer when handling your tax controversy. For a listing of recent successes we encourage you to check out some of our recent successes at: http://wallandassociatesresults.com/

To learn more about what Wall & Associates, Inc. stands for and to get an idea of the tax resolution process we also encourage you to visit http://wallandassociates.net

Sincerely,
The Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team
Author's
Turnaround Time

I hired Wall & Associates I was sold a bunch of bull from a slick guy with a lot of promises of all these teams that would immediately work to resolve a settlement.I paid almost 3000 dollars up front and 8 months of 450 per month in return I received nothing more than some administrative clerical work in a few form letters, with no resolution or estimation of time for a potential resolution.

Then after months of paying was told they probably can't get a settlement and I would end up paying full value.

Worst transaction and waste of money not only do I still owe the IRS but I wasted over 4000 dollars on this fruadulent company!!!They even sent me invoices for payment from other customers.

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments

Fraud101
Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1131355

here's what the IRS thinks about companies like Wall and Associates:

Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page

Check Carefully Before Applying for Offers in Compromise

Update Jan.6, 2014 — Use Form 656 Booklet, Offer in Compromise, to find the correct form to use.

Update Sept. 28, 2011 — For current information, see Offer in Compromise Program.

IR-2004-17, Feb. 3, 2004 WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service today issued a consumer alert advising taxpayers to beware of promoters’ claims that tax debts can be settled for “pennies on the dollar” through the Offer in Compromise Program. Some promoters are inappropriately advising indebted taxpayers to file an Offer in Compromise (OIC) application with the IRS.

This bad advice costs taxpayers money and time. An Offer In Compromise is an agreement between a taxpayer and the IRS that resolves the taxpayer's tax debt. The IRS has the authority to settle, or "compromise," federal tax liabilities by accepting less than full payment under certain circumstances. “This program serves an important purpose for a select group of taxpayers.

But we are increasingly concerned about unscrupulous promoters charging excessive fees to taxpayers who have no chance of meeting the program’s requirements,” said IRS Commissioner Mark W.

Everson.“We urge...

tracyalis

Please contact me at 816-405-5667. We are a group of people that are taking action against Wall.

comments