1.8
Turnaround Time

Not a smart use of your money.

All in, I lost roughly $12,000 with W&A. I can't say that they were dishonest with me - in fact the lead tax contact was quite helpful. Since we were going to wait 3 months for the IRS to respond, he/she recommended I put my account on "work stop."

After that - I didn't need them. They IRS settled for $100 without any intervention from Wall - but they did try and collect another $2K a day or two before I found out.

While their tax agent was good, Wall's service VASTLY overpriced and preys on desperate tax payers. I could have hired a top notch tax attorney for less.

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments

Premier Tax Free - Premier Tax is a scam Premier Tax Free "I put my tax refund into their box/kiosk in March 2017 at CDG, and they did not process my refund. Thier PABLO kiosk was conveniently broken. I had taken cash..." Read more Intuit - Turbotax - WI state - Misleading info & calculations Intuit "In WI state return, there is a question for non-taxable WI return in Turbo tax. If you are part year resident, it considers other state income as non-taxable income in..." Read more Wall And Associates - Tax Resolution Review Wall And Associates "i had a probleme with the irs tax audit. i contacted wall&assocites to help me with my audit. a few days someone called me his name vincent washinhton out off..." Read more Ntc Financial - Issues with Office in Hallandale beach and start. Ntc Financial "Tidy Tax and Paul Gaulkin signed contract for services without the customers Knowledge and debited 1295.00. Stuart location Romey took 595.00 for tax return resolution and never did my..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more