Reply by Wall And Associates

Our office has reviewed the aforementioned post and are unable to identify the poster listed above. Wall & Associates, Inc. is committed to addressing all of our clients concerns. Clients who hire our services can expect significant results and superior outcomes for their case. Dealing with the IRS or state taxing authorities in a tax controversy can be an overwhelming experience and we understand the pressure that this can put on our clients.

We would like the opportunity to address any specific concerns with the reviewer of this post and request they give us a call at 888-491-4807, so that their concerns can be addressed.

With over 30 years of experience Wall & Associates, Inc. is one of the most successful companies in the tax resolution industry. In the past five years our office has saved our clients over $100 million dollars and protected countless clients from the aggressive collection actions of the IRS and state taxing authorities.

We want our clients to know that when you hire Wall & Associates, Inc. you are hiring someone who will put your case on the fast track to a successful resolution.

To see the power that Wall & Associates, Inc. can leverage in negotiating your tax controversy we encourage you to check out a listing of our recent successes at: http://wallandassociatesresults.com/

If you want to learn more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and the tax resolution process we encourage you to check us out at http://wallandassociates.net

Sincerely,
Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team
Author's
Turnaround Time

To Wall and Associates

I want to thank you for affirming the bad reviews and BBB reports of your company. The internet is a wonderful tool for research.

Even with the bad reviews, I was willing to entertain time with you to listen to your offer to assist me.

Not only are you a no show, but you could not even manage a phone call to excuse your absence. This is an example of the lack of integrity and respect you have for a possible client.

Be assured that I will post this letter in the reviews of your company to help to reaffirm and possible warm others your already very poor reputation as a crooked, irresponsible company.

Lastly, I thank you for not showing up for the appointed as agreed as you likely saved me thousands of dollars by not having to pay you for services you obviously can not provide with any degree of professionalism.

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments

Please contact me at 816-405-5667 if you have not already done so.

comments