Reply by Wall And Associates

Wall & Associates is one of the largest tax representation firms in the country. We serve taxpayers in all 50 states and no matter what the nature of your tax controversy - we have a solution.

We are committed to customer satisfaction and helping our clients put their tax problems behind them.

In order to address this clients concerns we would like to state the following. Our office operates in all 50 states and where required does obtain appropriate business licenses. Our contract is very straightforward. It entails a single initial fee and ongoing monthly fees.

Our office is aware of the issues regarding the Better Business Bureau, but would like to remind this client that the number of complaints relative to the number of clients we serve is fractionally a very small portion of the cases we work. Additionally, our office does things by the book with the IRS. We cannot help you if you are current tax protestor or if you refuse to become compliant with your federal tax obligations. If you do not provide us requested information your case will take longer to solve. These are facts relative to any tax resolution company.

Our office does not scam anyone. This client met with a representative of Wall & Associates and signed a mutually binding administrative tax controversy agreement. The document signed clearly outlines our expectations for our clients and what they should expect from us.

Our office is currently reviewing this client’s refund request and will be following up with him to address any lingering concerns he may have.

To find out a little bit more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and to see what solutions we offer we encourage you to check us out at:

If you are curious to see some of our recent success stories and see the power that Wall & Associates, Inc. can leverage in resolving your tax controversy we encourage you to check out our blog at:

Remember, tax problems are serious business and it pays to have someone knowledgeable and competent on your side. Wall & Associates, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in addressing all manner of tax controversies. By leveraging the power of our experienced staff you can rest assured that you are in safe caring hands and you don’t have to face the IRS alone.

Sincerely,
The Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team

Author's
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 26

the ceo start threatning me .he said if i dont stop complaining i want get my refund for $ 2500.

i told him to send me a email . that you are going to give me my money back in order for me to stop. he did answer to my complaints still getting tge runaround about my money that i worked hard for . i had canceled service one hour after i signed up with wall & associates.

after i found out about there lies and scam fraud....

intill today i still didnt het my refund.thanks brandon for making a response with a bunch of lies .

Original review posted by user Feb 18

i had a probleme with the irs tax audit.i contacted wall&assocites to help me with my audit.

a few days someone called me his name vincent washinhton out off alabama. we set up a meeting at sandy spring office in georgia. he said that his working with wall law firm and cpa at the same time. i told him i need a represention for tax audit .

on 02.27.2017 . he said dont worrie we well represent you . i just contacted the irs we did recive a sattelment offer from them. i told him how much he said 2500 dollars it well covers the irs and our service.

i signed the contract . after took my debit card . he copied my the information . and he add 350 dolars monthly charge to the contract on a blanck space .

i feelt something not alright . there office in sandy spring is a scam wothout bussines licence on the wal just old laptop . after that i left i checke the bbb website i found alot complaint against them they got kicked out from the bbb. also ripoffreport.

consumer report. they reuse to give me money back they making a billions out off the americans hard working citezens. they take advantage off the irs situation. please do not trust them .

go to local cpa in you town . there big scaming office out off virginia . this people just ruined my life and took my last dime on my saving account . big fraud and the goverment let them get away with it.

do not trust none off there people this people need a big jail time .

and i'm one off there victims.dont do same mistake i did.

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?