Reply by Wall And Associates

Wall & Associates is committed to doing the right thing for our clients. We pride ourselves not only on our knowledge of IRS and state tax procedures, but the end results we achieve for our clients.
In successfully resolving any tax controversy it is important to understand that one of the most critical factors is the interplay between our staff and our clients. A successful case can only be built upon and succeed with mutual respect for one another.
In reviewing this case our office would like to state that while our office does work as rapidly as possible to determine the optimum resolution path a client should take it does depend on the timely receipt of financial information. Our office received the information requested from this client in a timely manner and subsequently submitted an Offer in Compromise to the IRS very early into the case. Our office is; however, unable to force the IRS to assign an offer faster than their normal procedures allow. Our office will call the IRS Offer in Compromise Unit to explain the need for urgency but the time an offer takes to be assigned is out of our control to a large extent.
We understand this process can be frustrating for our clients and we do encourage them to reach out to their teams as needed to address any concerns or questions they might have. Our case teams are very experienced in not only knowing, but explaining the paths a case may take toward a resolution.
Our office can confirm that an offer was submitted for the client listed in this review; however, due to their termination of services with our company we were unable to determine if this offer was successfully accepted. Our office likes to maintain a continuous and open chain of communication so should this client require further assistance we remain willing to work with them to see to it that their tax matters are successfully resolved.
To find out a little bit more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and to see what solutions we offer we encourage you to check us out at: http://wallandassociates.net/
If you are curious to see some of our recent success stories and see the power that Wall & Associates, Inc. can leverage in resolving your tax controversy we encourage you to check out our blog at: http://wallandassociatesresults.com/wall-of-fame/
Remember, tax problems are serious business and it pays to have someone knowledgeable and competent on your side. Wall & Associates, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in addressing all manner of tax controversies. By leveraging the power of our experienced staff you can rest assured that you are in safe caring hands and you don’t have to face the IRS alone.

Sincerely,
The Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team
Author's
Turnaround Time

I have been trying to help my son and his x wife with their IRS back tax issues. I worked on their behalf for quite some (6 months or so), then I thought well I should get some expert help in resolving their IRS tax issues. So based on some of their advertising I hired them. Soon I learned they do not do anything to help. They just keep asking for signatures over and over,paperwork which they already have. I called several times for status of the progress. Got no calls aback until I called the complaint line. I got a call back saying: we are working on your son's and your former daughter-in-law's IRS issues and have no idea when these issues will be resolved. Reading other people's complaints on this web site. I soon realized I was defrauded and one of many people, I am adding my name to a class action suit against this company and also filing a complaint with the attorney general of VA and contacting the FBI of VA. Wall and Associates should be prosecuted and put in jail for running a fraudulent business. A former employee also confirms my assertions. I was charged $2500 initially and then $400 a month thereafter. I have reported their fraud to my credit card company and no future payments will be made. I want to get all my money back. Trying to help my children I got scammed. I am a senior citizen. Anyone out there with issues with the IRS back taxes: DO NOT HIRE WALL AND ASSOCIATES. They are a fraud and should be sued to the full extent of the law.

If you have had the same fraudulent experience: contact the Attorney General of VA. that's where they are registered as a business.

Office of the Attorney General

900 East Main Street, 2nd Floor

Richmond, VA 23219

(804) 786-8789

Let's get this fraudulent company out of business.

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: no progress to alleviate tax situation..just vague.

I didn't like: Scams scams scams.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments

I will call!

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1136800

Worst company I have ever dealt with my entire life..I am 68 yrs old. This company makes false promises with no results..just billing ME over and over for nothing! SCAM!!!

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1136771

I CONTINUE TO GET BILLED FOR NO SERVICES!Run as fast as you as can!!

This company is a big time scam/fraud!!!

I want a full refund !!Do not let this happen you or your loved ones.

They promise much deliver nothing!!!

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1131329

Here's what the IRS says about companies like Wall and Associates:

Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page

Check Carefully Before Applying for Offers in Compromise

Update Jan.6, 2014 — Use Form 656 Booklet, Offer in Compromise, to find the correct form to use.

Update Sept. 28, 2011 — For current information, see Offer in Compromise Program.

IR-2004-17, Feb. 3, 2004 WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service today issued a consumer alert advising taxpayers to beware of promoters’ claims that tax debts can be settled for “pennies on the dollar” through the Offer in Compromise Program. Some promoters are inappropriately advising indebted taxpayers to file an Offer in Compromise (OIC) application with the IRS.

This bad advice costs taxpayers money and time. An Offer In Compromise is an agreement between a taxpayer and the IRS that resolves the taxpayer's tax debt. The IRS has the authority to settle, or "compromise," federal tax liabilities by accepting less than full payment under certain circumstances. “This program serves an important purpose for a select group of taxpayers.

But we are increasingly concerned about unscrupulous promoters charging excessive fees to taxpayers who have no chance of meeting the program’s requirements,” said IRS Commissioner Mark W.

Everson.“We urge...

Fraud101

Contract we all signed abides by the laws of Virginia:

submit complaint to Attorney General of Virginia:http://www.ag.virginia.gov/consumercomplaintform/form/start

#1121994

I, and many others, have also been subjects of their criminal practices.The IRS can help.

Don't forget to file IRS form #14157 "Tax Preparer fraud and misconduct". We were advised to do this by our IRS revenue officers. Don't wait!

The form is simple and an effective tool against these types of companies.The IRS has already shut down multiple company's operating like Wall and Associates.

Fraud101