Reply by Wall And Associates

Wall & Associates, Inc. is unable to identify the individual responsible for this post. Our office encourages this individual to reach out to us at 888-491-4807 in order to review their concerns in more detail and if possible remedy them in a timely manner.

With a proven track record of success and the experience to back it up, Wall & Associates, Inc., is one of the largest tax resolution companies in the industry. If you are experiencing aggressive collection action in the form of liens, levies, or garnishments the talented staff of Wall & Associates, Inc. has a solution.

We work hard to not only achieve successful resolutions to our clients’ tax disputes, but to also reduce the stress placed on our clients by the tax burden as much as possible.

With any tax controversy timing, consistency, and hard work are key. There are no shortcuts to a successful resolution of a tax controversy and we want you to know that Wall & Associates, Inc. will stand with you through the close of your case with our office.

To see a listing of some of our recent successes we would like to encourage you to check out our blog at http://wallandassociatesresults.com/.

To find out a little bit more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and to see some basic information regarding IRS collection procedures and how we can help view our site at http://wallandassociates.net.

Sincerely,
The Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team
Author's

I agree. The same people I was working with scammed me. My spouse and I are still with them and we are trying to figure how to fire them.

I gave them all the paper they needed over a year ago. It takes them 1 month to fill out the 433-A. When I received the paper work for review, they filled it out incorrectly. The 433 form is nothing more than 5 pages of paper work they send to the IRS. The filled this out incorrectly 3 times before they go it right. I nagged and nagged them over the phone to get it done. Every time they dragged their feet.

So at this point, I was being nicked and dime'd for 400 a month for over a year and a half. That is well over 6000.00 dollars not including the 3900.00 retainer fee I paid.

This whole thing is a scam and they keep you on the hook because they know they have you by the balls.

It's interesting how they never say things in an email vs what they tell you over the phone. For instance, emails are always saying things they need. Or if I hear from the IRS or get a letter, to call them and forward the letter to them. That's it.

But when you ask for details of the process in emails you will send, or what is being done for your case. They don't put it in writing, they'll call you instead.

This is a sanitation process so they can say they never told you these things since it's a conversation over the phone.

This is a horrible scam and it would have been better to do the paper work myself and deal with the IRS directly. That money would have been better served paying the IRS.

Plus, you never hear from the same person. One month it's Ashely, next month it's Brandon, then a week later it's Danielle or someone else. You can tell when you ask for details of your case, they really don't know it and they start stammering over the phone with no answers. Almost like it's the front desk at a hotel giving you a wake up call and then hangs up.

I feel so *** for going to them in the first place.

Warning to all who are considering this option of hiring Wall and Associates. Don't. Learn about how to submit something to the IRS by submitting a 433-A form. Anyone can do this. You just have to learn the process.

In my case, the IRS already took 1000 dollars out of my account and were ready to take more. I was desperate and needed help.

All Wall and Associates will do is buy you time, that's it.

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments

So far we have a significant number of individuals that have contacted me about Wall as well as a other individuals that came in contact with Wall. If you are interested in being added to the list please contact me at 816-405-5667

comments