Turnaround Time

I would like to start a class action suit against wall associates if anybody is interested please email me at amas.mma@aol.com with your information I have an attorney if we get enough people we can get our money back from these thieves, and get. Our money back!!!!!

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments

I want in on a class action suit,NOW

I am in....wished I had look this I formation up prior to meeting with sale Rep today...

Tracy.a.darnell@boeing.com

I'm in!

I'm in!!

Still no issue resolve, wall and Associates saw this post and gave me a call back they said he'll try to help me to get some type of resolvement they call me three and a half weeks later and said they could not do anything that they did everything by the book and that the IRS was late with everything that's why was prolong it but when I took my taxes to a local tax person who took their time it only took 4 to 5 months to get everything completed.

Will email you today...I am in!

yuliayulia

This is starting to be really weird.

I've got this number in my phone book for Tracy, that I've been talking to for almost a year through my personal email.

Who are you?

What is going on here?

Please contact me at 816-405-5667

yuliayulia

Hello,

Do you actually have an attorney ready to proceed? So far I did not have a luck finding an attorney that is willing to work on contingency fees on our case, even though it seems we lost the most money here with them, over 50K. Believe it or not.

Please contact me.