Reply by Wall And Associates

Upon careful review of this post our office is unable to identify this individual as a client of our office. While we are committed to addressing all of our client’s concerns we realize that sometimes due to circumstances outside our control a client may leave feeling discouraged. We want you to know that our office cares and we encourage you to reach out to us at 888-491-4807.

With a proven track record of success we can leverage our knowledge of the tax code to better serve our clients and enable them to put the stress of a tax controversy behind them. There are no shortcuts to a successful tax resolution and solving any tax controversy requires hard work, determination, and a dedicated team of support.

We work hard to not only achieve successful resolutions to our clients’ tax disputes, but to also reduce the stress placed on our clients by the tax burden as much as possible.

Clients of our office can rest assured that we won’t take – No – for answer when handling your tax controversy. For a listing of recent successes we encourage you to check out some of our recent successes at: http://wallandassociatesresults.com/

To learn more about what Wall & Associates, Inc. stands for and to get an idea of the tax resolution process we also encourage you to visit http://wallandassociates.net

Sincerely,
The Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team
Author's

If you no longer want to deal with them revoke the form 2848. Follow the instructions on the form 2848 on how to revoke power of attorney's.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?