Reply by Wall And Associates

Our office has reviewed the aforementioned post and are unable to identify the poster listed above. Wall & Associates, Inc. is committed to addressing all of our clients concerns. Clients who hire our services can expect significant results and superior outcomes for their case. Dealing with the IRS or state taxing authorities in a tax controversy can be an overwhelming experience and we understand the pressure that this can put on our clients.

We would like the opportunity to address any specific concerns with the reviewer of this post and request they give us a call at 888-491-4807, so that their concerns can be addressed.

With over 30 years of experience Wall & Associates, Inc. is one of the most successful companies in the tax resolution industry. In the past five years our office has saved our clients over $100 million dollars and protected countless clients from the aggressive collection actions of the IRS and state taxing authorities.

We want our clients to know that when you hire Wall & Associates, Inc. you are hiring someone who will put your case on the fast track to a successful resolution.

To see the power that Wall & Associates, Inc. can leverage in negotiating your tax controversy we encourage you to check out a listing of our recent successes at: http://wallandassociatesresults.com/

If you want to learn more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and the tax resolution process we encourage you to check us out at http://wallandassociates.net

Sincerely,
Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team
Author's
Walnut, Mississippi

I paid $3200 to hire them and then $350/month thereafter to HELP me with my tax issues, only to have everything thrown back in my lap to handle myself.They didn't offer to file, they didn't offer to help me file, they have ignored my requests on numerous occasions.

Their advertisement claims that once you hire them, that you don't have to worry about anything having to do with your tax debt until they have resolved your issue however that is not the truth!

They should be sued for false advertising.My bank account is now empty, and I have no other recourse with them.

Review about: Wall And Associates Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Comments

Please contact me at 816-405-5667 if you have not already done so

I had the EXACT same experience, but I paid $4000 up front. They have done NOTHING except take my money, and now I'm forced to face the IRS alone. Is there any recourse against them?

comments