Initially, I was a little skeptical about engaging in another bout with the IRS, mostly because of a failed round of negotiations with an incompetent firm 18 months earlier.But almost immediately, from the consultation process, I was confident an entirely different outcome was possible.

Once I'd met my team, (on the phone), I knew I was in the right hands. While no promises were made up front, whatever uneasiness I might have had, was put to rest quickly as a result of the cordial, but tenacious professionalism of this firm. Their knowledge of the IRC was second to none, trumping even the vaunted IRS.

Long story short, my $54,000 tax burden was settled for $100, in just 14 months.If you are considering this avenue, this firm should be your first and only choice!

I liked: Worked hard on resolving my case with the irs.

4.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Taxact Bait-n-switch Taxact "I am looking at the ad for Taxaxt Premium 2016 on their web site that gives absolutely no exclusions (such as for filing a simple return like the 1040EZ) and..." Read more Darrell Braham, from Datatax 2000 Inc. Was Good,  But Not Anymore! Datatax 2000 "I have been using his Income Tax Preparation Services ever since I was living out in Miami Beach, Florida from around the year of 2003 up to Monday, November..." Read more Missing W2 - No W-2 and no refund BUYER BEWARE!!!! Missing W2 "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..." Read more Do Not Use Boston Financial Associates LLC Unless You Want To Be audited By The IRS Do Research On The Owner Michael Edwards Boston Financial Associates "I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted. Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more