4.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Initially, I was a little skeptical about engaging in another bout with the IRS, mostly because of a failed round of negotiations with an incompetent firm 18 months earlier.But almost immediately, from the consultation process, I was confident an entirely different outcome was possible.

Once I'd met my team, (on the phone), I knew I was in the right hands. While no promises were made up front, whatever uneasiness I might have had, was put to rest quickly as a result of the cordial, but tenacious professionalism of this firm. Their knowledge of the IRC was second to none, trumping even the vaunted IRS.

Long story short, my $54,000 tax burden was settled for $100, in just 14 months.If you are considering this avenue, this firm should be your first and only choice!

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Worked hard on resolving my case with the irs.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Intuit Turbo Tax Premier Is A Waste Of Money Intuit "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..." Read more Jackson Hewitt - Charges for my taxes Jackson Hewitt "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..." Read more Intuit - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE Intuit "I was just checking my bank statements and there is an unauthorized charge from Intuit. They withdrew money from my account without my consent or knowledge! Very scary! I will..." Read more Wall And Associates - Tax Resolution Review Wall And Associates "i had a probleme with the irs tax audit. i contacted wall&assocites to help me with my audit. a few days someone called me his name vincent washinhton out off..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more