4.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

l would like to say thank you.Dale and the other team members were very courteous and proficient in their manner of communications, in depth knowledge of IRS policies and procedures allowed them to negotiate successfully a reasonable resolution.

I am very happy with what Wall and Associates did for my tax matter although it did take a lot longer than expected but I would recommend them to anyone that needs the assistance.

They were able to remove the lien, they reversed a garnishment on my wages, and settle my federal and state debt and remove penalties and interest.Thank you again Dale and Mandy for all of your hard work!

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Intuit - Tax Software Review from Medford, New Jersey Intuit "Turbo tax You blankin ,dumb, morons, i have so much contempt for your product that i may not ever use it again!!!!!! , i use three different lap tops, 3..." Read more 2020taxresolution - One of the Biggest Scam Companies in the USA today 2020taxresolution "They solicited me with their services over the phone and guaranteed me of all the things they could and would do for me. After spending $7,000, up front I might..." Read more Wall And Associates - Tax Resolution Review Wall And Associates "i had a probleme with the irs tax audit. i contacted wall&assocites to help me with my audit. a few days someone called me his name vincent washinhton out off..." Read more Darrell Braham, from Datatax 2000 Inc. Was Good,  But Not Anymore! Datatax 2000 "I have been using his Income Tax Preparation Services ever since I was living out in Miami Beach, Florida from around the year of 2003 up to Monday, November..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more