In 2007, when the financial melt down occurred, I had just completed a 1.3 million spec home that my partner went around me and purchased for the construction loan.I estimate that I lost 150 k +.

I had three other homes under construction of which I was able to close one at the end of July, but the others sat for two years. I got behind in all of my financial obligations including my Federal Taxes. I contacted Wall and Associates originally to stop all IRS activity . I was hoping for a payment plan, nothing more.

During this time, I had to work out of state so my response to their inquiries was slow. However, they always answered my inquires and pushed foreword my case, resolving any issues and refiling as required.

Their resolution of my case saved me at least 100k in taxes, penalties and interest.The resolution gave me a new chance to start over.

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

I liked: Worked hard on resolving my case with the irs, Worked hard to resolve my case with the irs.

4.0
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Ntc Financial - Issues with Office in Hallandale beach and start. Ntc Financial "Tidy Tax and Paul Gaulkin signed contract for services without the customers Knowledge and debited 1295.00. Stuart location Romey took 595.00 for tax return resolution and never did my..." Read more Wall And Associates - I Was Scammed by Wall & Associates Tax Service Company Wall And Associates "My name is Angelique Pierce and unfortunately I have become the victim of the shady practices of Wall & Associates, a company I hired to help me resolve some tax..." Read more Intuit - Review about Turbotax from Medford, New Jersey Intuit "Turbo tax You blankin ,dumb, morons, i have so much contempt for your product that i may not ever use it again!!!!!! , i use three different lap tops, 3..." Read more Ricardo Saenz Business Solutions - Ricardo Saenz id a SCAM!  Do NOT Hire! Ricardo Saenz Business Solutions "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more