4.0
Turnaround Time

In 2007, when the financial melt down occurred, I had just completed a 1.3 million spec home that my partner went around me and purchased for the construction loan.I estimate that I lost 150 k +.

I had three other homes under construction of which I was able to close one at the end of July, but the others sat for two years. I got behind in all of my financial obligations including my Federal Taxes. I contacted Wall and Associates originally to stop all IRS activity . I was hoping for a payment plan, nothing more.

During this time, I had to work out of state so my response to their inquiries was slow. However, they always answered my inquires and pushed foreword my case, resolving any issues and refiling as required.

Their resolution of my case saved me at least 100k in taxes, penalties and interest.The resolution gave me a new chance to start over.

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Worked hard on resolving my case with the irs, Worked hard to resolve my case with the irs.

Had an Experience with Wall And Associates?

Wall And Associates - Tax Help That Did Not Happen Review Wall And Associates "i was lied to by mr vincent washington on 02/16/17 mr told that his tax audit law firm representive i signe the cantract with 500 initial fee . 6 hours..." Read more Taxact Bait-n-switch Taxact "I am looking at the ad for Taxaxt Premium 2016 on their web site that gives absolutely no exclusions (such as for filing a simple return like the 1040EZ) and..." Read more Intuit Turbo Tax Premier Is A Waste Of Money Intuit "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..." Read more Ricardo Saenz Business Solutions - Ricardo Saenz id a SCAM!  Do NOT Hire! Ricardo Saenz Business Solutions "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more