After my Mom died, I was tasked with all of the estate business. That included selling her house.

When I had a buyer, a title search revealed that I had liens imposed by the state for taxes dating back over a decade. That's when I contacted and contracted with Wall & Associates. Right after contracting with Wall, the state seized all of my assets and prevented the sale of Mom's estate. I was devastated.

My local attorney punted the case to Wall corporate where I was connected with Della. Della took my case and made it her own mission to right a wrong. To say that Della was helpful is a gross understatement. She was there for me every step of the way.

She took care of all the legal trappings that the state imposed. And more importantly, eased my anxieties during the process. Part legal expert, part moral support, and 100% wonderful, she got me though the worst experience of my life. When all was said and done, I got back everything that the state had seized.

I only wish that the state would acknowledge that they made a mistake However, I'm happy that the issue has been resolved.

I still have my home, car, and dog. All thanks to Della and Wall & Associates.

Review about: Wall And Associates Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.