Brilliant job by Joy Blankenship

Excellent job done by Joy Blankenship . In 2014 I had significant business losses, but IRS rejected to except my tax return and requested $32k+ in additional taxes. I paid thousands $$ to so called "tax specialists" from H&R, Fiducial and others. Nothing happened. Unpaid Tax Balance grown to $46k. In 2019 IRS placed liens against my property and began garnishment. At this time I was recommended to get help from Joy Blankenship . She is smart, professional and what is most important knowledgeable. She took my case to IRS in April and three months later IRS removed liens and sent me a refund for garnished money. Problem solved. Brilliant job. Thanks to Joy Blankenship. I would definitely recommend her service to a friend! Vlad R
ID
Pros
  • Quickly resolve my case with irs

Unpaid Taxes

Excellent company to do business with. They stayed on top of my case and updated me as needed. I owed the state $80,000 and they got me a Offer-In-Compromise for $8900 paying $150 a month until paid off. Would definitely recommend them to anyone having federal or state tax issues. They removed a big burden off our shoulders.
Akron, Ohio
Wall And Associates Tax Resolution
Pros
  • Worked hard to resolve my case with the irs
  • Saved me over 70000 dollars
  • Service and trustworthiness

Best all the way

t take about 2 year but we went from 30k and settle for just 100 still save me a lot of money. Highly highly recommended. Just ask for Mandy. She will work with you. It just need some time. You will save a ton of moneys.
Richmond, Virginia
Wall And Associates Tax Resolution
Pros
  • Worked hard to resolve my case with the irs
well done

Great Teamwork!

I'm a first time business owner and found myself $80k in dept due to mishandling my tax filing and lack of communication with the IRS. Mrs. Brandi Hendricks and the Wall & Associates team help me to suspend incorrect payments and avoid tax liens from the IRS. The process was slow at first. Once I applied myself to help out, I discovered where I was making my mistakes. Brandi and I worked together for quick response and resolution from the IRS. As the result, my tax bill was reduced from $80k to $6k. Thank you Brandi and Wall & Associates for your professional help!

Waste time and money

We reached out to Wall & Associates, Inc. after having issues with the IRS because of our last "accountant".

We owed them roughly $20,000. After our first interview with Wall & Associates, Inc. we were promised that the total we would owe to both the IRS and Wall & Associates, Inc. combined would be no more than $5,000.

We were also told that the work wouldn't take more than a few months. After 6 months we paid them $4,900 and still owed the IRS $16,000. We ended up owing more than before and they said nothing more could be done.

After contacting the IRS, we were able to reduce the penalty by an additional $3,000 ourselves almost instantly. The company is absolutely useless and a complete waste of time and money.

Wall And Associates Reply:
Wall & Associates is one of the largest tax representation firms in the country. We serve taxpayers in all 50 states and no matter what the nature of your tax controversy - we have a solution.

We are committed to customer satisfaction and helping our clients put their tax problems behind them.

In review our office would like to apologize for this client’s experience. Our office always tries to be as genuine and honest about our representation services as possible. Our brief engagement letter clearly outlines that our office is unable to make any type of specific guarantee regarding the resolution of a tax matter. We have an extraordinary amount of success in getting tax issues resolved, but unfortunately when dealing with the IRS what happens on one case might not necessarily be the same for another. If you take two taxpayers, with the exact same situation, and work a resolution case – the results could still be entirely different depending on the avenue their cases take.

Our office stands behind the work we perform for our clients. We understand that this client has concerns and want nothing more than to address them with him. We encourage this client to reach out to us at (800) 989-5911 if they wish to speak with us directly and we’ll be more than happy to talk.

To find out a little bit more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and to see what solutions we offer we encourage you to check us out at:

Remember, tax problems are serious business and it pays to have someone knowledgeable and competent on your side. Wall & Associates, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in addressing all manner of tax controversies. By leveraging the power of our experienced staff you can rest assured that you are in safe caring hands and you don’t have to face the IRS alone.

ID
#1193238 Review #1193238 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Problems with payment

Saved My Ass(ets)

After my Mom died, I was tasked with all of the estate business. That included selling her house. When I had a buyer, a title search revealed that I had liens imposed by the state for taxes dating back over a decade. That's when I contacted and contracted with Wall & Associates. Right after contracting with Wall, the state seized all of my assets and prevented the sale of Mom's estate. I was devastated. My local attorney punted the case to Wall corporate where I was connected with Della. Della took my case and made it her own mission to right a wrong. To say that Della was helpful is a gross understatement. She was there for me every step of the way. She took care of all the legal trappings that the state imposed. And more importantly, eased my anxieties during the process. Part legal expert, part moral support, and 100% wonderful, she got me though the worst experience of my life. When all was said and done, I got back everything that the state had seized. I only wish that the state would acknowledge that they made a mistake However, I'm happy that the issue has been resolved. I still have my home, car, and dog. All thanks to Della and Wall & Associates.
Wall And Associates Customer Care

Wall and Associates

11/29/2017 I would highly recommend Wall and Associates to anyone dealing with tax issues. I went into this being skeptical if this program would work. I began working with Clarissa who immediately stepped into action to stop my garnishments. I am happy to say that both State and Federal accepted our offers and the nightmare of past due taxes are behind me. I now have a clean slate and no longer have this stress. Clarissa and her team were very helpful and responsive and I appreciate all of the work they did for me. If you are in tax trouble contact this company for their help out.

Wall &Associates, They were not Upfront

I was told that $5,000.00 is all I need to settle my IRS and NYS Debt. About a month After paying the money, I received an invoice for $500.00 which continued come every month.

NYS froze my bank account, when Wall & Associates couldn't do anything for me.

I had to end my affiliation with them and made a payment plan with both IRS and NYS. I'm still making payments on those payment plans.

Wall And Associates Reply:

Our office stands behind the work we perform for our client’s on their cases. In reviewing this client’s account our office reports that the last correspondence we had with him was in April of 2015 after he ended services with our office. We have reviewed our Administrative Tax Controversy Agreement with this client and our office confirms that this client had a set initial fee and ongoing monthly fee requirements for our representation services. Our office reports that this client signed our Administrative Tax Controversy Agreement and initialized next to the portion of the agreement notifying him of the monthly fee requirement.

This former client requested to end services with our office due to an ongoing levy. Our office offered to review the fees he contractually agreed to pay as part of our services and work to get the levy released as soon as possible, but he chose to end services in lieu of allowing our office to help.

Our office at no point told this client we could nothing for him. He opted to end services with us and told personnel within our company that he would handle the IRS and state matters himself. Our office was working toward an amicable settlement that would hopefully have seen this client not be required to make monthly payments, but he ended services with our office before an administrative resolution could be reached with either of the taxing authorities we represented him for.

We remain open to discussing any concerns this former client had in relation to his case. Admittedly, it has been over two years since any active casework took place, but we will endeavor to answer any questions he may have. We can be reached directly at 800-989-5911.

Problems with payment

Don't Use Wall & Wall EVER

Hired them to take care of 2014 taxes. Had to pay $2500 in January 2017 for the first 3 months of their "service" just to get them in my corner.

They didn't ask about having me redo the 2014 taxes because they were wrong until March 2017. That was an additional charge to another company because Wall & Wall are not tax professionals, but a scam of administrator secretaries. They are not tax lawyers. After months and months...

Into July before I woke up. They had the return sent to me to sign and return it immediately to them and I assumed they would send me a copy but didn't. After the correct return was sent in.. nothing happened except me making payments of 350 each month..

I took over my own case and called the IRS who were more than warm and wonderful and helped me out. Wall & Wall never sent me a copy of the 2014 taxes until today... November 2017 when I asked for it to finish my taxes with the state. They never will send you a pdf of any of your documents that you request.

The only pdf file they will send is your bill. They do not like answering the phone even if you have a "team" of people supposidly working for you.

Wall And Associates Reply:

In reviewing this case our office would like to address several of the concerns this client mentions. Our office spoke with this client’s spouse on January 26, 2017 and notified her that we believed the 2014 return was incorrect and explained it may be necessary to amend the return. Subsequently, it was determined this would be beneficial to the case and the return was amended by a separate company. Our office specializes in the resolution of tax matters, but does not prepare tax returns.

This client subsequently raised concerns about the additional cost of having the return prepared by a separate company. In response our office agreed, as a customer service gesture, to grant fee consideration that allowed them to pay for the tax return they required. They accepted this agreement. In submitting this return to the IRS the balance due on the account was halved. Subsequently our office prepared and sent a request to the IRS to abate penalties and interest-on-penalties assessed on the account.

Our office will supply documentation that proves the actions that Wall & Associates takes on a case. Such documentation was previously supplied to this client per their request.

Our office has reviewed the case file and do not see where the client requested our office forward a copy of the 2014 tax return to them. If they had – it would have been provided. This client subsequently ended services with us. Disallowing us from continuing representation services on their behalf.

In reviewing the case it appears that the company who prepared the amended 2014 tax return forwarded a copy to them for signature, subsequently they forwarded the return to our office.

Wall And Associates Tax Resolution
Cons
  • Being lied to and being taken advantage of by company
Bad Business Practices
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Your Senator's office will help for free - don't get ripped off by Wall

I hired Wall & Associates in 2010 to help me deal with a tax lien. I was desperate and had no luck trying to deal with the IRS myself.

I paid Wall & Associates $400 a month for 6 years - that's $24,000, then $300 a month for another year ($3,600). The reason the monthly fee was reduced was because they screwed up and missed a deadline, causing the last offer in compromise to be tossed out by the IRS and it had to be refiled so I requested a decrease in their fees. They act like they're doing something for you but months (and years) can go by and they're doing nothing, not even talking to the IRS. When they submitted the offers to the IRS (apparently they only made 3 attempts in 7 years) the information sent to the IRS was sparse, inaccurate and ultimately rejected by the IRS.

They gave me advice on how to have the next offer accepted. I did all of those things (and more) and still they could not get a compromise approved by the IRS. They say they can "negotiate" on your behalf but I never saw this. This spring I reached a level of frustration because they couldn't get any action from the IRS and I needed a decision because I could FINALLY refinance a house and pay the tax lien.

The offer had been submitted in December 2016 and the IRS was still kicking it around in June 2017. Wall has zero influence as far as getting a faster response. So after 7 years I'm out about $27,000. My tax bill was only $29,000 so by this time I could have paid the IRS off at $400 a month.

Here's the real kicker. After paying $27,000 to Wall, my tax bill (with interest and penalties) is now up to $45,000. Those delays from both Wall and the IRS added up. So, I'm out $72,000 over what was a $29,000 tax bill.

When I terminated my relationship with them I asked how they would compensate me for this total waste of money - no response. Customer Service never called back - until I contacted the Better Business Bureau. Then they called and tried to convince me of the great work they did for me but offered nothing to compensate me. If Wall & Associates didn't think they could help me, they shouldn't have accepted me as a client.

I called my Senator's office for help with the IRS and they flat out told me I should have called them for help earlier and these types of companies just rip you off. They sure did. I would not recommend their services to anyone. You need help with the IRS?

Call your Senator's office. They'll help for free.

Wall And Associates Reply:

Our office apologizes for you experience. We share your mutual dissatisfaction regarding the results you expected and ultimately did not achieve in resolving your tax case. We saw your case through a couple of offers and the IRS did not see things the way that either of us wanted them to. We would like to thank you for allowing us the opportunity to discuss your case with you and work out some form of agreement that would see both parties somewhat satisfied at the conclusion.

If you need anything further or have any further questions about the time you were a client of our office we encourage you to reach out to us at 800-989-5911.

If you are curious to see some of our recent success stories and see the power that Wall & Associates, Inc. can leverage in resolving your tax controversy we encourage you to check out our blog at:

Wall And Associates Tax Resolution
Pros
  • Did keep the irs off of my back for 6 years
Cons
  • I feel taken advantage of as they led me on for years
Not as described/ advertised
Price reduction

Wall and Associates Robert L. Coe

Scam, Scam, Scam! Robert L.

Coe from Wall and Associates has scammed me out of $1000.00. Do Not use this company. I will never get my money back, but maybe someone will read this and save there money! They promised to reduce my taxes and clear the liens from my bank accounts.

I sent one payment of $400.00. then asked for more to keep the process going. Then another $600 to get the documents through the tax board. They were to DHL me the documents to sign.

And I am still waiting for the documents and tracking # from DHL. Guess What? No response from Robert L. Coe!

And there is no Email address to contact Wall and Associates!

I have been Scammed. Please if you read this, DO NOT USE WALL and ASSOCIATES, and especially Robert L Coe.

Wall And Associates Reply:

Our office has investigated review #1101480 and found it to be inaccurate. Our office has corresponded with the individual who posted this review and determined that he was not in correspondence with employees of Wall & Associates, Inc. with respect to the forwarding of payments to Nigeria.

Our office utilizes an initial fee & monthly fee based structure. Our office will not request or accept any money from any individual requesting representation services without a fully signed contractual arrangement between us and them. Our office does not bill to send specific documents to clients as our services are generally all inclusive in nature

Wall And Associates Tax Resolution
Cons
  • Scam
SCAM
Full refund

Wall & Associates 4-Star

As a recent client of Wall & Associates, Inc., I would highly recommend this group for any of your tax issues and needs from the IRS. My tax identity theft issue was resolved in a timely manner due to the team's knowledgable process, persistance, & due diligence with the IRS. They asked the right questions, and got the right answers, and I was relieved of high stress on the matter. And the fact that I was based overseas, correspondence & communication through email worked just as fine. They were all professional, personable, and results-oriented, I am a happy client! There were some concerns in the beginning, but they worked to quickly alleviate them. Thank you. Sincerely, Phuong T
Fairfax, Virginia

Positive Reviews are fake

This company is clearly posting fake reviews in an attempt to improve their rating. The fact is, they are dealing with legal issues in their "home" state of Virginia resulting from multiple consumer complaints.

If you haven't done so, submit your complaint to the Virginia Attorney General's office. Wall and Associates have robbed dozens of people of thousands of dollars. When customers complain and demand a refund, they try to bribe customers to give them a PARTIAL refund IF they remove their negative posts.

They are nothing but crooks who deceive people and take advantage of them because they are in a desperate situation. DO NOT do business with them!!

Wall And Associates Reply:

The poster of this review and review number 714802 appear to be the same individual. Our office cannot be sure because the name of this client does not correspond to the phone number provided.

This reviewer’s allegation that we have robbed anyone is simply not true. Furthermore, their allegation that fake individuals are posting reviews is also simply not true. Our office considers the work we perform for our clients to be of the utmost importance and some clients desire to leave us reviews. Our office does direct clients to the appropriate locations to leave reviews, but we have no influence on the content or character of them.

Since our office is unable to accurately identify this client we are unable to provide further advice related to their case concerns.

Wall And Associates Tax Resolution
Cons
  • Refuse to refund payment
  • Incompetent
  • Did not perform as agreed
Not as described/ advertised
Full refund plus damages

Experience with Wall and Associates

I am writing to highly recommend Wall and Associates for anyone who has had issues with the IRS. My IRS situation was extremely large and seemed like an impossible one that brought me incredible stress and many sleepless nights wondering how I would ever get resolution. After hiring one company that cost me thousands of dollars, and left me with no results, I decided to call Wall and Associates. I am thrilled to say that my case with the IRS has been solved. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I am grateful to Wall and Associates for taking my case, and for the outstanding outcome..
Wall And Associates Tax Resolution
Pros
  • Worked hard to resolve my case with the irs

Positive Experience with Wall & Assoc

I had been having problems with money I owed the IRS over several years due to economic downturns (I was in the Real Estate and Mortgage Industry) and owed the IRS over $23,000 in back taxes and fines. Through the assistance of Wall & Assoc we did an Offer in Compromise for $460. I paid Wall & Assoc almost $5,000 over more months that I cared to BUT it was due to the IRS moving my file to 3 different locations and starting over every time. Wall and Assoc answered my calls or emails within a few days at most, they handled the IRS's queries expeditiously and to a satisfactory conclusion. I have and will continue to recommend their services to those in similar situations. I would use them again if necessary without hesitation. Jerry L
San Jose, California
Good customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article