Reply by Wall And Associates

Wall & Associates is one of the largest tax representation firms in the country. We serve taxpayers in all 50 states and no matter what the nature of your tax controversy - we have a solution.

We are committed to customer satisfaction and helping our clients put their tax problems behind them.

In reviewing this case our office would like to address several of the concerns this client mentions. Our office spoke with this client’s spouse on January 26, 2017 and notified her that we believed the 2014 return was incorrect and explained it may be necessary to amend the return. Subsequently, it was determined this would be beneficial to the case and the return was amended by a separate company. Our office specializes in the resolution of tax matters, but does not prepare tax returns.

This client subsequently raised concerns about the additional cost of having the return prepared by a separate company. In response our office agreed, as a customer service gesture, to grant fee consideration that allowed them to pay for the tax return they required. They accepted this agreement. In submitting this return to the IRS the balance due on the account was halved. Subsequently our office prepared and sent a request to the IRS to abate penalties and interest-on-penalties assessed on the account.

Our office will supply documentation that proves the actions that Wall & Associates takes on a case. Such documentation was previously supplied to this client per their request.

Our office has reviewed the case file and do not see where the client requested our office forward a copy of the 2014 tax return to them. If they had – it would have been provided. This client subsequently ended services with us. Disallowing us from continuing representation services on their behalf.

In reviewing the case it appears that the company who prepared the amended 2014 tax return forwarded a copy to them for signature, subsequently they forwarded the return to our office.

To find out a little bit more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and to see what solutions we offer we encourage you to check us out at:

Remember, tax problems are serious business and it pays to have someone knowledgeable and competent on your side. Wall & Associates, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in addressing all manner of tax controversies. By leveraging the power of our experienced staff you can rest assured that you are in safe caring hands and you don’t have to face the IRS alone.

Sincerely,

The Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team
Author's
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Hired them to take care of 2014 taxes. Had to pay $2500 in January 2017 for the first 3 months of their "service" just to get them in my corner.

They didn't ask about having me redo the 2014 taxes because they were wrong until March 2017. That was an additional charge to another company because Wall & Wall are not tax professionals, but a scam of administrator secretaries. They are not tax lawyers. After months and months...

Into July before I woke up. They had the return sent to me to sign and return it immediately to them and I assumed they would send me a copy but didn't. After the correct return was sent in.. nothing happened except me making payments of 350 each month..

I took over my own case and called the IRS who were more than warm and wonderful and helped me out. Wall & Wall never sent me a copy of the 2014 taxes until today... November 2017 when I asked for it to finish my taxes with the state. They never will send you a pdf of any of your documents that you request.

The only pdf file they will send is your bill. They do not like answering the phone even if you have a "team" of people supposidly working for you.

Review about: Wall And Associates Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: Bad Business Practices.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Being lied to and being taken advantage of by company.