If they will lie to me they will lie to the IRS

Wall & Associates lied to me and informed me that they could help me with my unique tax situation. Two months later after having to call them several times I finally got a response that the core services that I requested and needed they could bit provide because they were too busy.

They said they would issue a refund and didn't. Brian the lying customer service manager said that Wall & Associates were not going to refund my money because I disputed the transaction with my credit card company.

So, I was assessed a $5000 penalty from Wall & Associates and have not received any of the services that I paid for. Wall & Associates == No work done and scammers to keep your money.

Wall And Associates Reply:
Wall & Associates, Inc. is one of the largest tax representation firms in the country. We serve taxpayers in all 50 states and no matter what the nature of your tax controversy - we have a solution.

We are committed to customer satisfaction and helping our clients put their tax problems behind them.

In review our office would like to apologize for this client’s experience. It does appear that this client contracted our services covering a number of states and the Internal Revenue Service. It does appear that ultimately this client did file a chargeback and in response we did issue a rebuttal explaining our point-of-view regarding the matter.

Ultimately, the chargeback company sided with us. This merely goes to show that our office does do an immense amount of work on a case and we do follow through on what our clients expect. We do apologize for the concerns this client expressed and do want to reiterate that in many cases our office is able to work out amicable resolutions to concerns, but understandably the filing of a chargeback places the situation, at that point, out of our control. Had this client allowed us an opportunity, prior to filing a chargeback, to fully address his concerns and investigate his refund request we are certain an amicable arrangement could have been made.

Remember, tax problems are serious business and it pays to have someone knowledgeable and competent on your side. Wall & Associates, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in addressing all manner of tax controversies. By leveraging the power of our experienced staff you can rest assured that you are in safe caring hands and you don’t have to face the IRS alone.

Reason of review
I was lied to from beginning to end and was just scammed to get my money.

Wall And Associates - Tax Resolution Review

After three years and a cost of over $16,000, Wall and associates could not reduce our tax debt by one cent. They have accountants on staff.

we finally terminated our contract with them and turned our case over to our longtime accountants in NY. we owed $40,000.00 and we're looking at a levy. our accountant got our tax reduced to $27,000 in a matter of weeks. Wall never bothered to look at the tax return that got us in trouble.

They charged us a fortune for THREE years and pain and misery. They are the worst. Don't believe their story. we had to sign "no sue" agreements and they had no clue.

We could have paid our tax debt with the money they charged us.

In addition they wanted a percentage of our savings. what savings?

Wall And Associates Reply:
Wall & Associates is committed to doing the right thing for our clients. We pride ourselves not only on our knowledge of IRS and state tax procedures, but the end results we achieve for our clients.

Our office would like to explain this is the third review this individual has posted. Furthermore, on review, the stated amount this client paid, as well as the timeframe they have been a client, are grossly inaccurate. In protecting the identify of this former client our office is unable to release confidential tax information regarding this case, but would like to state that our office’s case plan would have resulted in significantly more savings that what was ultimately achieved by another company. The refiling of a tax return comes with certain ramifications that we do not feel this former client may have been apprised of.

As discussed in both our first and second review responses to this client the letter they received was a confirmation that they did not wish to pursue a federal tax court case. Our office covers administrative tax controversies only so it is imperative that we ensure our clients do not wish to petition tax court. This form is an internal document that our office utilizes to ensure our clients are properly notified of their tax court rights and our record that we have addressed this matter with them.

This client brought up concerns related to our fees, our office did make a reasonable accommodation to work with them, and subsequently they decided to end services with our company. We work with our clients as able on our fees and are more than willing to review possible adjustments when life experiences cause financial hardships. To our knowledge, Wall & Associates, is the only large tax resolution company that does this.
To find out a little bit more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and to see what solutions we offer we encourage you to check us out at: http://wallandassociates.net/
If you are curious to see some of our recent success stories and see the power that Wall & Associates, Inc. can leverage in resolving your tax controversy we encourage you to check out our blog at: http://wallandassociatesresults.com/wall-of-fame/

Wall And Associates - Customer Care Review

Wall and Associates have been taking my money for three years. Today I got a levy and a demand for payment at once for the entire amount I owe and penalties.

Others may have done well with them.

They kept collecting their fees and did not advocate in a timely and good fashion. I am happy others are satisfied but they let me fall through the cracks and now it is too late

Wall And Associates Reply:
Wall & Associates, Inc. understands the concerns of our clients who are facing aggressive collection action from the IRS. We want to help our clients understand the resolution process and ensure they understand the services that we provide.
Our office operates under the rules and guidelines of the IRS and the work that we do has to stand up to the rigors of IRS review. Doing work of that quality takes time and it is not beneficial for us, as your representative, to trade speed for accuracy.
Our office has reached out to the individual posting this review and are actively working to try and resolve their concerns in an amicable fashion.
Our office is not at liberty to discuss confidential tax matters in an online open forum; however, on review our office would like to state the following; this client, per their own admission, has been in the hospital for the last year. Our office apologizes that proper case communication could not be rendered to her specifically, but based on the circumstances it was not possible for us to do so. Our office would assume in this case that her spouse, who received case updates, would relay all pertinent information.
Our office does not recognize a “no sue” letter as having been sent or received covering any agreement between Wall & Associates, Inc. and this client. This client may be referencing a letter we use to notify taxpayers of their right to petition tax court and to confirm their intent to not proceed forward with a Tax Court petition. This notice is for our own internal purposes and is not binding, but clients should understand the costs of petitioning Tax Court can be substantial.
In reviewing this account both the timeframe and amount paid are grossly inaccurate. The current case has gone on two years and the amount paid is currently far less than $20,000.
We prefer to let our case results speak for themselves. To see a listing of some of our recent successes we would like to encourage you to check out our blog at http://wallandassociatesresults.com/.
If you are facing a tax controversy and need the help of an experienced company who won’t take NO for an answer we encourage you to consider us. Check us out at http://wallandassociates.net for a little information on the IRS resolution process and to see if our services are a good fit for your needs.

Problems with payment

Wall And Associates - Tax Resolution Review

Dont worry i paud tbese guys to help us out qith our tax debt. Spent almost $7,000.00.

They just shuffled paper for a year. They are scammers.

Iwant my money back. They did nothing.

Wall And Associates Reply:
In review our office has been able to locate the individual responsible for this review. In reviewing this case one important aspect of IRS tax resolution is apparent – file missing tax returns timely. Our office spent a majority of the case requesting this client file missing IRS and state tax returns. On numerous occasions this client stated that they were having someone local prepare the returns and then 4 months into their case decided to request our office have our sister company prepare them. This significantly delayed the case and contributed to the negative outcomes that this client experienced.
Secondly, our office requested on several occasions that this client provide us financial information in the form of Profit & Loss statements, bank statements, and other relevant information. Our office received very little information in conjunction with our repeated requests. Our office will work as rapidly as possible in ensuring a tax is resolved; however, in this case it appears that circumstances outside our control delayed this case.
Our office sincerely wants to help this client understand the work that has gone on with their case, move past this, and see their tax matter ultimately resolved. If this client would like to contact us directly to better address their concerns we request they do so.

ID
#972073 Review #972073 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Not as described/ advertised

Now they are ripping off the disabled

My husband and I retired in 2013 and obtained a mortgage for a house in Florida. We gave a deposit and had to pay to get house up to code.

As we lived in NY traveling expenses and moving expenses were high. We bought the house as is and had to sink a lot of money into it. As closing approached our bank PULLED the mortgage from us. Stupid reason but we had a lot of money invested in the house and decided to pay for the house out of my husband's Annuity account.

He did not know but there is a 30% penalty to take money out if you are younger than 59 1/2. He was. Our tax bill was $40,000! We hired Wall and Associates in good faith.

Three years later and $20,000.00 into them for fees, we still owe the $40,000 plus interest. These people did nothing. I had to call appeals to get this resolved. They blew the meeting and we have gained nothing.

We still owe it all. I can't believe I was so stupid. I was in the hospital for a year so did not stay on top of them. With what we paid them half of my IRS debt would be gone.

Anybody want to take action? I'm ready. Call me at 561 509 **** or write to rochellebarstow4803@***.net. They made my husband sign a "no sue" letter while I was in hospital.

Their behavior is OUTRAGEOUS! We are so broke but will be able to get money to take action. Join me. Complaining here is a good idea but does not hurt them.

What else can we do? What other sites? How about bar associations or civil court? Let me know.

I am crippled but not mentally.

Let's do something. Thanks, Shelley

Wall And Associates Customer Care
Cons
  • Ripped of 20 thou still owe over 40 thou over 3 years
Other issue
Preferred solution
refund most of the money. Work done does not warrant fee. Results disgraceful

Wall And Associates - Review in Tax services category

The only experience I have had with Wall & Associates was discussing their services and fees (thank God!). Now that I have read this review it will be a cold day in *** before I hire Wall & Associates!!!

What makes me angry is that there are so many people out there with similar experiences with fraudulent 'alleged' tax firms'. I assure you that I have bren defrauded by several crooked tax firms.

The tax system we have in place now HAS GOT TO GO. If anyone out there has been 'screwed over' by criminal tax firms PLEASE tell your story to our new President so that hopefully our current, corrupt tax system will be replaced with a fair one ( as President Elect Trump espouses and promises!)

Wall And Associates Reply:
Wall & Associates, Inc. is one of the leading tax resolution firms in the country. With our attention to detail and thorough knowledge of IRS and state taxing procedures you can rest assured that you are hiring the best in the industry.
Our office has reviewed the poster’s concerns and would like to state that our office is only able to help individuals with tax balances who actually want our help. We would like to politely explain that all tax resolution firms are not equal and that the experience that this individual had with other firms is not representative of what they would experience with our office. Furthermore, the only experience they had with our office was in speaking with one of our knowledgeable tax consultants at no cost to them. We encourage this individual to take the knowledge from our consultation with them as a first step in resolving their tax balance and we wish them nothing but the best in resolving their tax controversy.
This poster has never hired our services so their statements related to what we can and cannot perform are not based on firsthand experience, but rather on their own personal beliefs in utilizing other tax resolution companies. This is unfortunate as we know we would be of benefit to this individual.
We would also like to thank them for allowing us the time to speak with them even if we were not afforded the opportunity to help.
For more information about Wall & Associates, Inc. we encourage you to check out some of the links below.
To browse some of our highest dollar successes ever we encourage you to check us out at http://wallandassociatesresults.com/wall-of-fame/.
If you want to learn more about Wall & Associates, Inc. and the tax resolution process we encourage you to check us out at http://wallandassociates.net
Remember, tax problems can be stressful, but with Wall & Associates, Inc. on your side you don’t have to face the IRS alone.

Wall And Associates - Tax Resolution Review

This company is a joke and bigger rip off than the irs! Not only did they not get $$ back as they promised from the irs they made over $10k pretending they were helping us. DON'T COME HERE FOR IRS HELP.

Wall And Associates Reply:

In reviewing this case our office has been able to locate this individual as a former client of Wall & Associates, Inc. We can’t discuss confidential tax matters online, but Ms. Taylor has been fully apprised of the actions and circumstances surrounding her case and her comments stand in stark contrast to the many clients Wall & Associates, Inc. has helped in the resolution of their tax matters. Ms. Taylor requested information from our office in conjunction with a personal legal matter she was involved in. Due to the nature of the matter, we have consulted with an attorney in her state who has since been in touch with Ms. Taylor’s attorney. To our knowledge, the matter is in the process of being handled appropriately.

If Ms. Taylor would like to discuss her concerns in an amicable and professional manner our office is more than willing to speak with her to discuss them.

Not as described/ advertised

$12,000 to Wall Associates plus, over 2 year period did nothing to solve problem

As I have seen stated before, $3000 down $400 a month, did not help with NC taxes. This went on for about 3 years.

I still have IRS to deal with. Now I owe more interest and penalties. I had to make a change. Their last action was to submit a $100 offer the IRS that was denied.

Done after I parted with Wall by email. I paid them approx. $12,000 could have paid the IRS. Now I owe them $40,000.

Now I am in the process of setting up payments.

Wall did me injustice DO NOT USE WALL! rockdavis@***.com

Wall And Associates Reply:

In reviewing this case our office has been able to locate this individual as a former client of Wall & Associates, Inc. We can’t discuss confidential tax matters online, but we would like to say that in reviewing this case our office accommodated Mr. Davis by adjusting our monthly fees to better allow him to afford our services. Our office was working with Mr. Davis to resolve his tax controversy when he terminated services via email. We apologize for his negative experience, but had we been afforded an opportunity to take a look at it, I’m sure we would have worked out a positive solution for the both of us.

We encourage Mr. Davis to reach out to us directly so that we can address any concerns that he had or might still have.

Wall And Associates Tax Resolution
Cons
  • Money pit
  • Did not perform as agreed
  • I did not like

Great Service!

I obtained the services of Wall & Associates to settle my long standing debt with the IRS and I'm grateful I did. They were professional, diligent and communicated with me often. It wouldn't have been possible for me to do this on my own. The team did what they said they were going to do. They are experts and highly professional. I couldn't have had a more positive experience. My debt covered eight years and was huge. They settled my debt for $100! I had several liens that were removed as well. Not only did they settle my debt but they kept in close contact with me the entire time and told me what to expect. Anytime I received correspondence from the IRS, they took care of it promptly. This is a huge relief for me and I would recommend their services to anyone.
Belmont, California
Good customer service

Wall & Associates

Looks like Wall & Assoc is trying to post anonymous positive reviews about their service to try and negate the negative reviews. There are no names associated with some of the positive reviews and some of them are from Wall.

Their Wall of Fame doesn't have any specifics either. The attorney General of Virginia is currently investigating Wall & Associates so don't be fooled. This is just another tactic to try and scam more people out of money.

If someone at Wall can contact all of us that were scammed and provide proof of success for "

real cases" and also resolve the cases for everyone that has been scammed by them or give their money back, (I have a long list) then Wall can then say they are legitimate.

Wall And Associates Reply:
Wall and Associates, Inc. understands the concerns of our clients who are facing aggressive collection action from the IRS or their State taxing entity. Some clients come to Wall and Associates, Inc. with a multitude of issues that cannot be easily remedied. After years of tax delinquencies, the tax authorities do not typically resolve past due tax balances with the immediacy some clients expect. Our office works to address all matters to meet the needs and timelines of our clients, but because we rely on a third party, the IRS and/or State, that is sometimes not feasible.

We have offered this client the opportunity to fairly lay out her concerns, but she has failed to comply although we have tried to work out a resolution with her on numerous occasions.

When you hire Wall and Associates, Inc. you really are hiring one of the best tax resolution firms in the nation. We have experience in handling almost any tax controversy and have the know-how to get the job done.

The Wall and Associates, Inc. Management Team
ID
Cons
  • I was taken for money with no results
  • Refuse to refund payment
  • Incompetent
Fraudulent Service

Wall And Associates Tax Resolution Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi

Can your office help me with my tax problem

Mr. Jones,

Our office can absolutely help you. We believe in doing things the right way, as opposed to the quick way, so we need a little more information about the nature of your tax debt. Someone from our office will be be reaching out to you today to get some basic information and give you a more detailed response.

Last year alone we saved our clients over $37 million dollars, but if you’re interested in checking out some more concrete numbers or looking at previous years I encourage you to take a look at our blog: http://wallandassociatesresults.com/.

Another GREAT place to get a little bit more information about the resolution process and what types of solutions we offer is http://wallandassociates.net/.

Our office handles almost any type of tax controversy that could arise, but I encourage you to provide any information that you have to our representative and we’ll look into the matter and make sure our services are the right fit for you.

Our overall resolution process has been refined over many years of experience to make sure no detail is missed. The overall case plan for resolving your balance will be custom tailored to fit your unique situation and we will review your case to determine the optimal outcome for you.

We look forward to speaking with you.

The Wall & Associates Management Team
ID

Poor service and lack of responsiveness

Wall & Associates, Inc. provided my wife and me awful service and we would never recommend them to anybody.

We wished we had reviewed BBB customer reviews prior to retaining them. Here is our story. We retained them in February 2013 for a fee of $2000.00 to settle a tax debt. We then paid them a monthly fee of $350 for several months for a total of $5500.00 (which includes the retainer fee to settle our tax debt).

It is now June 2016 and no settlement has been reached with the IRS. It was only within the past six months did they begin negotiating with the IRS. To date, they have made one offer to the IRS on our behalf. It is important to note point Wall & Associates' inactivity has lead to several thousand dollars of interest and penalties.

Two weeks ago, we requested a case summary which we still have not received. Their excuse is that our case has been ongoing for three years and there is a lot of information for the summary.

We are clearly frustrated with the poor service and lack of responsiveness.

Wall And Associates Reply:
Our office has reviewed the poster’s concerns listed here and is unable to determine if this is or was a client of our office. We are committed to answering the concerns of our clients in a timely and efficient manner, but unfortunately, at this time, the reviewer listed here cannot be identified. If this poster is or was in fact a client of Wall & Associates, Inc. we encourage them to reach out to us at 800-989-5911 so that we can address any lingering concerns.

Order processing issue

SCAM ARTIST

The company is a scam. I hired them to take care of the taxes I owed.

The first meeting I gave a 2500.00 down pmt so the can start the process. Then it was 300 per month for a year till I cancelled my service with them. The work they were doing was a scam. After I stopped pmt I contacted the fed and state to find out what was going on with my Offer in Compromise.

They told me that they could.nt get in touch with anyone at the office. Just like all of you we need to press this company to get a refund for services that was not performed.

Wall And Associates Reply:

Our office has reviewed the poster’s statements listed here. We are committed to answering the concerns of our clients in a timely and efficient manner. We encourage them to reach out to us at 800-989-5911 so that we can address any lingering concerns they may have.

The Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team

If you are interested in joining a group going after Wall please contact me at 816-405-5667

Wall And Associates Tax Resolution
Cons
  • Money pit
  • I was taken for money with no results
Scam Artist

Wall And Associates - Review in Tax services category from Fort Myers, Florida

They took us for around 5,000 gave us the run around didn't do anything for us.

Ripped Off

Wall & Associates did nothing but string me along and collect $400.00 from me for over a year. Customer service was Poor, and a settlement was never reached.

I had to handle the problems with the IRS, State and Federal myself. Wall did nothing. Each time I called my representative to discuss my case I had to wait several hours or days to speak to someone. I feel that Wall & Associates are *** artist, and cannot resolve Tax issues.

Does anyone know the success rate of Wall & Associates?

Word to anyone considering using Wall & Associates Don't Use this Company. You can do it yourself, and the money yo pay them you can use to settle your Tax Problem.

Wall And Associates Reply:
Wall & Associates, Inc. is committed to addressing all clients’ concerns. Clients who hire our services expect significant results and superior outcomes for their case and we aim to deliver those results when able. Dealing with the IRS or state taxing authorities in a tax controversy can be an overwhelming experience and we understand the pressure that this can put on our clients.

We would like the opportunity to address any specific concerns with the reviewer of this post and request they give us a call at (800) 989-5911, so that their concerns can be addressed.

With over 30 years of experience Wall & Associates, Inc. is one of the most successful companies in the tax resolution industry. In the past five years our office has saved our clients over $100 million dollars and protected countless clients from the aggressive collection actions of the IRS and state taxing authorities.

We want our clients to know that when you hire Wall & Associates, Inc. you are hiring someone who will put your case on the fast track to a successful resolution.

To see the power that Wall & Associates, Inc. can leverage in negotiating your tax controversy we encourage you to check out a listing of our recent successes at: http://wallandassociatesresults.com/

Wall & Associates, Inc. Management Team

If you would like to join a group that is going after Wall please contact me at 816-405-5667

Wall And Associates Tax Resolution
Cons
  • Scams scams scams
Reason of review
Never Resolved Tax Issue after over a year.
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution